Why Get Pre-Approval?
- A letter of Pre-Approval is submitted with your offer.
- It shows that you are serious, and have your finances in order, ready to buy a house.
- It shows your Buyer's Agent the price range to shop with you.
- It shows the seller that they can have confidence to take their house off the market, and pick YOU to buy their house.
- It shows the seller that you can afford to buy THIS house.
- It shows which lender has vetted you, the buyer.
The Pre-Approval letter is often then vetted by the sell agent. They may contact the lender to insure they can perform. Are they able to successfully get to the close date specified? The agent is looking for confidence, to relay to the sellers. If there is a choice between Quicken Loans and a local lender with a successful track record, which offer do you think they will take? I have had Quicken loans turned away at the offer table.
If you want a fast and efficient letter of Pre-Approval, that can win offers, AND an unparalleled success rate to get to the close, call Susan. I have a team in place to work together, and help you win the house!